Our employee group is the cornerstone of our strength.
Information Box Group
Engaged Hospitality Services Culture
- Continue to develop and implement seamless and proactive recruitment practices to address the changing workforce within the hospitality industry.
- Expand mental health and wellbeing supports for employees in partnership with University resources.
- Develop and implement mentorship and knowledge transfer processes to provide avenues for support and career growth.
Expanded Culinary and Social Food Service Space
- Expand culinary and food service space through proactive and continuous involvement in the space planning process.
- Take an active approach in University projects to encourage new social food gathering spaces throughout campus to foster community building.
McMaster and Community Collaborations
- Foster partnerships with Indigenous Studies Program to incorporate Indigenous ways of knowing into operations and programming.
- In collaboration with core campus partners, support the development of a seamless client experience and enhance the University reputation through an integrated planning process.
- Implement seamless integration of food service technology into operations.
- Support in the implementation of the University integrated technology initiatives.