Franchises' Nutritional Information
General Nutritional Information
- Full nutritional information will be available September 1st, 2016.
- Canada Food Guide (Provided by Health Canada)
Visit the dietary restrictions page for detailed information regarding our additional services.
Good Eats On Campus
What is "Healthy Eating"?
- Finding the right balance so that all your caloric and nutrient needs are met but not exceeded.
- Spicing up your diet with variety by choosing foods from all food groups.
- Enjoying what you eat and eating guilt-free!
It's not about only choosing low calorie, low fat food but rather making sensible choices that balance higher fat choices with lower fat choices over the long term.
Hospitality Services is committed to quality service for all customers. We have many choices to meet the dietary needs of customers with vegetarian, vegan and other restricted diets.
If you have any dietary concerns our Chef Manager will meet with you to establish and schedule meals that will meet your needs. This often includes a pre-arranged schedule of meals prepared specifically for the individual.
Our first priority is to meet the needs of our customers and to provide excellent quality and service.
Hold the Meat
What is healthy vegetarian eating?
- Embracing a diet full of variety and appropriate replacements to meat so you will get all your nutrients and have fun doing it!
- Eating enough to meet your energy needs while maintaining a healthy weight for you.
Vegetarianism is not a diet: it is a lifestyle. Your reasons for being on the veggie side should be positive - for health, ethical or environmental issues. It is not a way to justify restrictive eating (e.g. avoiding fat) or dieting.
Updated on: Sept. 15, 2015